Sunday, March 8, 2009

Laundry Gone Wrong!

I am really starting to feel the pressure of everything that I am committed to and it was evidenced yesterday in a laundry mishap. I was hurridly trying to get laundry done late last night and threw the jeans I had been wearing into the laundry basket. After they were washed I hung them up to do try and my cell phone fell out of the pocket...yikes! I took it apart and put it in front of a fan all night to dry it out but with no luck of salvaging it. I can't believe I did that! But I guess now I get a new phone...sweet!

Here are a few fun pictures of our sweet little Boo Boo baby. Grandpa Ernie found this awesome rocking horse last summer at a garage sale for $.50. Alexandra really likes playing with it. It was hidden in the back of the toy area and she just found it again.

Ali loves wrestling with her Daddy. Here she has him in a headlock with her legs. She can get really roudy and it is so fun to rough house with her. He also taught her how to have pillow fights. She cracks me up!

Here is the adorable little Alexandra in her elephant towel after her shower this morning. She gets cuter every day!









Ali's new things this week are using her silverware upside down, saying "I do it" and jumping around like crazy saying "bam, bam, bam".













1 comment:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

she is one crazy gal that boo boo kitty. maybe you should put her in the circus to do tricks on the trampoline. im sory to hear that about your cell phone that really stinks and i guess that is why i didnt get a call from you today but its ok i forgot my phone at home when we went to mom and dads. but i did read that your phone did come back to life tonight so i am glad it did. love you and i cant wait to see you in a few weeks.