Sunday, September 4, 2011

Brookfield Zoo I Heart You!

Yes, we do love going to the zoo.  Here are the pics from our latest trip.
 I knew it would be a perfect day when it started like this.  Alexandra is so sweet with Sophi.  I love seeing their relationship grow.
Ah, my girls are getting so big!

 Ali insisted that I get a picture of her going "sssssss" like a snake.




 
I love, love, love spending time with my girlies.  It is so fun to take them on little adventures show them the world.  I love to see them discover and learn new things.  Life is wonderful as a zoo lovin' mom!

2 comments:

Butler Family said...

the brookfield zoo is for sure the best out there in Illinois. Glad you had a great time

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Tender. I love that they were holding hands. I cant wait to come see ya'll and see miss Sophi Ann walking. yeah for zoo days. they are the best!!