
On this special day I want to express my great love and appreciation to my Dad! You have worked diligently to support and raise our family for over 30 years and continue to do so each day. I have memories of you teaching me to ride my bike, batting practice with wiffle balls, driving me to early morning hockey practice and chats when
I would come home from dates. You never let me give up, you always encouraged me to be the best I could be. I have learned patience, kindness, endurance, faith and longsuffering from you. You have worked to instill within each of your 6 children the value of work and integrity. I feel that you have accomplished this. I appreciate the great legacy you have created not only for me, but also for
Alexandra and all of your grandchildren. Grandpa's farm will continue to teach them the importance of becoming self reliant and the benefit of diligence in tending to a garden. I love you and look forward to the exciting times ahead!P.S. For some reason I can't find any pictures of you and me on my computer! So, we are going to get a bunch when I come out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment