Favorite Ali quotes - "Be careful Mom!" and "What happened?" With arms spread out and everything!
Alexandra's favorite past times: trying on everybody's shoes, eating spaghetti
for breakfast, playing with her new puppy, drawing (well, mostly erasing) on her chalk board, talking up a storm, learning colors numbers and letters and looking cute. 



I have work only until noon on Fridays during the summer. It is so nice to have a "long" weekend. Anthony only had 1 morning fishing trip so we all went to Six Flags together with Tom, Wendi and their girls. I of course had to take a picture of Alexandra on every single ride. Here are just a few. She really had a fun time. She is 1/2 an inch too short to ride the next step up in rides, I guess she'll have to wear taller shoes next time!






Wendi and I were at it again decorating a cake for Elana's fifth birthday party. The theme was bugs so Wendi decided to do a mushroom cake with bugs climbing all around. It turned out really cute.A
couple of Saturday's ago Anthony's mom was so sweet and agreed to watch Alexandra for us all day so we could do down to Chicago. There is a special Harry Potter exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry and I really wanted to go and see it. So my dear sweet hubby indulged me and we spent the day museum hopping (we also went the Field Museum) and walking along the shore of the lake. Anthony conned me into going into the water but, only up to my ankles...it was sooooo cold! We went to a really neat Greek restaurant for dinner and I was so proud of Anthony for eating a number of things that he couldn't even pronounce. It was wonderful to spend the entire day with Anthony
.
On Memorial day we went down to the beach and it was totally freezing so we didn't stay long. Alexandra was wearing sandals and I set her down on the sand and she did not like it. She is her mother's daughter and can not stand dirt. Any time she gets dirty it paralyzes her and she won't move until you help her get it off. She totally cracks me up.
2 comments:
I love it the viedos were great! I hate this do I really have to wait until Thanksgiving to see ya'll again? Life stinks when you live across the country from me. Way to go and the Boo's hair also. It looks super cute in all the pictures. I see you have been trying new things. I am so proud of you. Love you lots and it was good to see some picts of what is going on in your crazy life.
So cute! My goodness your little bug is growing so much! By the way, we have a blog too . . .
schachterlefamily.blogspot.com!
I love the cakes! Amazing . . .that is one thing I don't think I would have the talent for.
Post a Comment