Thursday, May 7, 2009

Late, but not forgotten

Happy birthday my Anthony boo! I know I am 2 days late, but we can chalk it up to no internet access and a broken computer. Sorry babe, hope you still love me...because I am totally in love with you!

Tuesday my amazingly awesome hubby turned he big 2-8. He's getting so old...I don't know if I will ever catch up. But as with wine, he gets better with age. Meeting Anthony changed my life and I am forever grateful. He has made me a better person in every way. My favorite things about Anthony inlcude (there are so many!): his kindness, his patience, his smile, his love for Alexandra, his love for coaching kids, his love for the Gospel and his willingness to serve.

All in all, Anthony is someone who everyone loves and enjoys being around. He has taught me to relax and enjoy life through all the ups and downs it brings. Anthony has been by my side through the best things in my life. I love sharing everything with him.

I look forward to another year of life with my sweet hubby!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Anthony!

Tom said...

Happy Birthday from us too! We're looking forward to celebrating tomorrow with you.

Tom said...

Oh, oops, this (and the previous comment) is actually Wendi talking. I forgot I'm on Tom's computer and he is signed in to gmail. But he does wish you a happy birthday too.