had a few really funny moments with Alexandra the past couple of days. Yesterday we were at a funeral and they played a couple of songs at various points. At the end of each Alexandra clapped and said "yeah, yeah". You could hear the chuckles of everyone around us. Hopefully she lifted a spirit or two. She really likes to sing along at church but doesn't like to stop in time for the prayer. Which is okay I guess, at least she is participating.Today at church Alexandra was laying on Anthony's lap in sacrament meeting and she looked up and said rather loudly "I see boogers!" I about died of laughter (silent laughter of course). The other funny thing that happened during sacrament meeting was when I picked Alexandra up to set on her the bench and her big puffy skirt was stuck on something such that when I pulled her up her skirt came off. Again, one of those moments when you have to restraint laughing out loud hysterically.
Last Thursday I made hair bows with my girlfriends. The one Ali is wearing in this picture was and experiment. Not my fav, but it turned out okay.
Here is a video from this morning of Ali in her huge skirt (thanks Nana Raber) twirling. She looks so adorable!

Here are pictures from our camping trip last weekend over the 4th of July. We went to Kettle Moraine with the Pike family. Anthony coaches their youngest son Anthony at Puckmasters. We pitched our tent next to their camper. It was really nice having some of the amenities of home (like a clean potty and a DVD player for our bored 2 year old). The mosquitoes ate Anthony alive but Ali and I survived with only a few bites each.
Alexandra
really liked hanging out with the big kids. She enjoyed the powder donuts in particular - gotta love the mustache! My little superstar!The Pike's invited another family as well. Alexandra liked tagging along with Reagan, their 5 year old daughter. They were so cute together. Ali was always right behind her.

Alexandra even wanted to try riding Reagan's bike. She did require a bit of assistance though!

Here's Anthony Pike or little A as his mom likes to call him. My Anthony was called big A, which he rather enjoyed :)

And here is a picture of me! I was laughing to myself at the funeral yesterday that if I were to die today there would be no pictures of me. I guess that's okay because we have gobbs of cutest little girl in the entire world. So a shot of my back will have to suffice!
We are so excited for a visit from my brother Pete and his family Shellie, Joey, Jon and Bella. We have not met Miss Arabella yet so we are super excited.
2 comments:
Kids say the darndest things! :) I told Jordan I want him to take more pictures when we have family outings because I want my kids to be able to look at pictures and remember their mom was really there too. I hate having my picture taken but for my kids I'll do it.
that is really funny about the boo. i loved her dance and she is getting so much better at talking how fun. we miss ya'll and cant wait for turkey day to see yall!!
Post a Comment