Sunday, November 1, 2009

News Update

My favorite Ali things as of late:
When we ask her not to suck her thumb and she covers her face so we "can't see" her.
Her obsession with clothes...not! She is determined to pick out her clothes everyday and sticks to 1 of 3 summer dresses
When I pick her up from the sitter's house and she runs to me and says "Mommy" and gives me a huge hug
When I put her to bed and sing a song to her she likes to stroke my cheek.
She loves practicing her gymnastics at home, particularly "pizzas" (backward rolls)
She likes to cut open her own Gogurts and pour her own milk
-Sayings
"That's my choice!"
When she's in another room and I call for her and she answers "What honey?"

My favorite Anthony things as of late:
He and Ali have so much fun playing in the mornings.
He does chores around the house without having to be asked.
He always gives me massages without ever asking for one in return.
He indulges my sushi obsession.
He is willing to watch all of my lame girlie shows.

Alexandra loves to sneak into our bed in the mornings. I thought it was so cute they were sleeping in the same position.
We started locking Alexandra out of our room at night because she hasn't been staying in her bed. Anthony always leaves a blanket on the couch for her...I guess it was good idea!
My little Who baby!

Here is Alexandra fishing at the ward trunk or treat.

She really liked the bowling too (especially being only 6 inches away!).

Here is Ali with Molly (one of her babysitters) and Tyler and Blake. They are 2 of her favorite friends.

Check out all of those Halloween treats! Woot, woot!

Ali and me getting ready for trick or treating.

A tired little Boo after an hour of trick or treating. We left one neighborhood to meet up with Anthony on his way home from work. Alexandra fell asleep in the car and we had to wake her up for the rest of the festivities.

Bbbbrrrrr....it got pretty chilly the last bit. Alexandra's poor nose was so red.

What a pretty princess! My mom made this beautiful princess dress for Alexandra. She wore it every day leading up to Halloween. It is a good thing we didn't get it until Wednesday! Everyone loved the dress and said she was the cutest princess they had ever seen.

Here is Alexandra trying to sneak out of her room last night to join mom and dad for the Yahtzee and Lord of the Ring after party.

We couldn't resist such a cute face and let her stay up for a little longer.

Before church this morning we had conference on and Alexandra was watching, folding her arms and being very reverent. I love that she recognizes when she feels the spirit.
She wanted to ride her puppy today, isn't she the cutest ever?
I know...I am soooo hott! Alexandra has decided that every time I take a picture of her she gets to take a picture of me.

I have 2 other videos I want to post but blogger won't have it...blast! I will have to add them later, so check back!

2 comments:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

She looks like a very beautiful princess! But you didnt put up a picture of you in your princess dress - where is it girl????

I love the video and her high pitched "belly button" squil. So cute and hey guess what its November which means I get to see you that much sooner!! Christmas is coming!

Butler Family said...

You look beautiful and I LOVE the pictures! Ali is just a beautiful girl!!!