Behind on my blogging...yes...do I *really* care...no! But I figured I would post a few pictures of what we have been up to over the past month.

The weekend before we left Anthony and I had a hot date night. It was so nice to spend some quality, childless time together.
Once we got to Utah we started doing loads of fun things. My Grandmother was in a rehab center and we would go and help with her therapy.
One thing I was looking forward to was going to Art City Days. Growing up, our family would always set up our shaved ice stand and work during the festivities. It was really fun to go and enjoy the rides and the scones and not have to worry about work.
Sophi LOVES her Nana!
And Alexandra LOVES *roller coasters*.
Nana took Ali to Funfinity to find a puppet, but this is what they came home with - Unicornia and a Glinda the Good Witch dress - go figure! My little Boo Boo loves to play dress up!
And so, Nana decided that it would be perfect to take her to the Princess Festival. She was so excited all day that she wore herself out and fell asleep on the way.
My mom sewed the beautiful Belle dress. Alexandra absolutely LOVED it!
They had stations set up throughout the gardens where the girls could meet all of the different princesses.
I love that my little Boo Boo knows that she truly is a princess.
Anthony made a surprise visit over Father's Day weekend. We didn't tell Ali about it because I know that she would go crazy until the moment we got to the airport. So, we pulled up and there he was, waiting for us on the curb - hooray for daddys!
Right after we picked him up we headed strait to the zoo. Sophi loves to eat - just about everything - she really enjoyed sharing my ice cream cone.
She also really enjoys the carousal.
Anthony loves the mountains. We had a blast going on runs up the canyon.
Saturday night we played mini golf. Ali was so funny and would dance after each hole.
And Anthony had the handicap of carrying Sophi in the Bjorn but he still manged to beat me by 1 stroke.
We went to Temple Square on Monday. Alexandra was pouting and didn't want to be in our picture.
The church history museum has a really fun kids area that the girls loved playing in.
Can you believe how big Sophs is getting? I can't decide if she will start walking before we get home.
Ali loves Jesus. She is really into learning about the Crucifixion and her favorite movie is The Testaments. It is amazing for me to see her love of the Savior grow and her little testimony be strengthened.
And of course, we have to end with some cute Sophi pictures. She knows which box has the Cherrios in it and will pull it off of the shelf and help herself to a snack. Who doesn't love that face?
I have loads more pictures so check back with us soon!






























3 comments:
I am so glad that Anthony came for a visit. That would have been a really long time to be away from dad and hubby. It looks like you are having a great time!
Thank you sweet heart for doing this. I really enjoy looking at the blog. Love you and miss you tons!
LOVE all the new pictures! You guys look great and look to be having tons of fun
Post a Comment