We had our good friend Heather take pictures for us a couple of weeks ago and they turned out as wonderful as ever. This was the first time we have ever had a full blown family session and it was really fun. She also took Sophi's one year pictures. I am going to - wait for it....actually print and hang pictures! I know, for anyone who has been to my house you will see the very blank walls. I have purchased the frames, will order the prints tomorrow and then have Lindsay help me hang them when she comes in town. I need your help though. I am entirely indecisive so let me know which pictures are your favorites and should grace my barren walls. I need help in making this monumental decision! Thanks and enjoy!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56























































6 comments:
LOVE these photos!!! My vote is....#7, #9, #17, #22, #45, #47, #48, #49.
14,21,23,35,43,47,50,53 those are all my favorites. I LOVE them all but if I had to choose then those ones would be it:)
My official vote is: 27, 39, 40, 50, and 54. But...obviously I am very biased:). Good luck. I can't wait to see these darn things printed on your beautiful wall!! Booyah!
Thanks everyone!!! You ladies are amazing!
Probably too late for your order, but my favorites are:28,32,34,48,52. You have such a beautiful family Kelsey!
I really like #10 but I would do it in color. I also like 23, 24, 44, and the ones with Sophi holding the frame. All of the ones of you and Anthony are super cute. I also really like the one of Sophi pulling your hair up and you are all laughing. You just looking smoking hot and the girls are adorable and Anthony you look like the luckiest guy in the world to be surrounded but such amazing women (young- Kelsey and younger).
Post a Comment