Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ugh...BLOGGING!

I must admit...I feel a LOT of guilt about my lack luster attitude toward my blog.  I used to love posting and updating my family on the silly and important things that happen in our lives.  But as of late I have felt that my life has little to talk about, let alone blog about.
Then it occurred to me that what matters to me, my girls and my hubby, those things are important.  They are the things that make up our lives, dull as they may be.  They are the memories, the laughs, the tears, the essence of our family.  And I don't want to ignore or forget them.
So, I am going to talk about them, enjoy them and let whoever else wants to peek into our our lives, enjoy them too.  I am not going to stress about what I have missed or what should have been posted.  I am not going avoid my blog because of the amount of work it would take to do everything I want to do with it.
I am going to do what I can and be happy with it.  This is a skill that I am working very hard to hone.  I want to be okay with what I am able to accomplish and not wish for more or better.  I feel that as I come to terms with who I am in every aspect, I will find greater joy, love and peace in my life.  So, what better way to learn than to accept my ineptitude than with my blog!

No comments: