I feel bottled up in so many way. I don't know if it is the extra crummy weather as of late or many things piled on top of each other that have brought me to my breaking, but either way I feel I am ready to break.
Other than with my family, I don't talk a lot about things that are hard for me or what I am struggling with. I admit that I don't trust easily so I am a bit reserved in my relationships with others and have a hard time letting them in. This was intensified last fall when I has having a particularly hard time and I expressed it to a friend but did not receive the support I needed. I was told that I needed to find a friend who had time to support me. This crushed me and I admit...still hurts.
As a result I fear opening up to others. I fear being vulnerable and needy. I fear someone who I trust, telling me that they don't have time for me in their life. So lately I have been keeping a lot of things bottled up. I am trying to learn to deal with things on my own. But it is so hard. Anthony, I love that man! He works so hard for our family, I know he is doing his very best, but is gone so much. I get so incredibly lonely. And when I get lonely I get depressed. All I want to do is sleep, watch t.v and eat junk food. I am a terrible mom and I yell at my girls and get so frustrated over everything. My poor husband doesn't know what to do with me anymore.
I need to find an outlet. I need to find a way to get all of the negativity out. I need to find someone to be my friend. Someone I can trust. Someone I can call and just be with. But most of all I just need to learn to be okay with my life. To be grateful. To love and be loved. To be happy.
1 comment:
this breaks my heart. im so sorry that people where you live are lame-o's. i wish that we could live closer so i could help you with this. i do LOVE our 10 phone calls a day. when i don't talk to you or only talk once it feels VERY odd. i love our sister friendship! good luck working through this. i know it is hard. i am most scared about our move for this reason exactly. i am scared to leave my friends and comfort and support system of Atlanta and the grad student life. love you sissy :)
Post a Comment