Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our new home

Here is a virtual tour of our new house that Anthony so graciously narrated for all of you. I also have a bunch of still pics on webshots (the video gets a little fuzzy in places). You are all welcome to come and stay whenever you are in the neighborhood. We love you all and miss you so much!


3 comments:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Thanks for posting your house... its cute! are the walls all green? awesome! Seeing the Boo run around just made me miss her soooo much right now.... 9 more days!!!!

Alicia said...

Yeah! What a cute house! Your blog is looking so great, too! Have you shared with the YW that you have one, yet? I'm sure they'd all love to see it. I have yet to get brave enough to try a video clip, so way to be brave! Hugs!

Alicia said...

PS--I copied your Ghandi quote....I love that one!!! Thanks for the inspiration!