Yesterday, Lindsay, Brady and I took Alexandra and Liam bowling. Ali was hesitant at first, but once she saw Liam taking to it, she decided that she too could bowl. Here are our favorite pictures.
NO WAY! I am so glad you found me and that you have a blog! Woohoo! I sure wish we would have got together before we moved to Wyoming, but atleast we can keep in touch this way! You look GREAT! Is that a size 4 red dress you're in?! And you've had a baby! You really look great. How fun! I'll keep checkin up on ya and add you to my blog. Thanks for saying hi!
3 comments:
NO WAY! I am so glad you found me and that you have a blog! Woohoo! I sure wish we would have got together before we moved to Wyoming, but atleast we can keep in touch this way! You look GREAT! Is that a size 4 red dress you're in?! And you've had a baby! You really look great. How fun! I'll keep checkin up on ya and add you to my blog. Thanks for saying hi!
Looks like fun! I'll say it again, you're girl is a doll! How fun it must be!
We will have to take the girls (and our husbands) bowling sometime when you get back.
Post a Comment