Saturday, October 30, 2010

Where on earth did October go? Part # 5

Here is a recap of the first part of October in the crazy Booth house!
 Alexandra loves this crown so much - I was shocked when she was willing to share it with Sophi.
 I am a firm believer that there are few things in life cuter than a baby in a Bumbo - especially my Sophi!

 And then there is our Ali.  She is such a sweetheart.
We decided to try ice skating with Alexandra again to see if it would enjoy it this time.  So far she is really enjoying it and doing much better than I expected.
 

 As alsways, here is our little Sophs, chillin' like a rockstar in her carseat.
 Sophi is an extremely happy baby.  She has the cutest smiles but they are so hard to catch on camara.  Each time I pull it out she is too interested in the flash.
 Conference weekend was great.  I was wearing these socks and Ali liked them so much she took them right of my feet and put them on then started dancing around.
 Here are my 2 cute jammie jammies.

 Alexandra was invited to a birthday party at a farm.  She was able to pick out a pumpkin and go through a straw maze.

 Ali was picked to be the star student at school.  She was able to share all of favorite things with her class.


3 comments:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Its crazy to me how tiny Sophi is compared to Ryker. I cant wait to hold her!!!
My favorite picture is the one of Ali loving on her dolly. So cute.

Megan said...

f[esb;gtpgl;hiyfmbivds8hawcdalc3efqWED3df0fkaYQSIWJED3LFQERMFISEHB NRVUICEJWDQ - that is liam saying "hi!" love the pics and videos. liam loved seeing ali skate. i miss seeing ice skating to be honest! love you! glad you got the videos figured out!

Kristina said...

I can't believe it's November either, where does the time go? Ali and Sophi are seriously gorgeous. Glad Ali was able to spend time with Anthony at work, every kid should experience that.