The weather during October was absolutely beautiful. As such, I decided that trip to the zoo was the best way to celebrate the last few days of warmth.
I packed up the girls, the stroller and lunch and we headed down to the Brookfield Zoo. The last time we went was for my birthday. This was Sophi's fist visit.
I love the gorillas here.
Sophi is our little rock start and slept for nearly the entire trip (as always).
Alexandra loved watching the dolphins.
And I thought this statue was hilarious.
We of course had to ride the carousel. It is a must for the Boo Boo.
The theme of this zoo trip was zebras. The entire way down Alexandra talked about the zebras. They were the first animals we had to see and it was the animal Ali picked on the carousal.
Sophi and I sat on the big peacock.
See...I do exist!
Last time we went to the zoo I didn't let Alexandra play at the park because I wanted to see everything. This go around I was much more laid back. The only bad thing was the swarm of yellow jackets that surrounded the tables. I guess Sophi was appropriately dressed in her cute little bee outfit :)
No comments:
Post a Comment