Happy birthday my sweet baby Sophi Anne! One year ago today you came to this earth and brought with you the great love of our Father in Heaven. You have brought smiles to my face each day ever since. You, my baby girl, have been my sunshine! Your smiles, your sweetness and your love are just a few of my favorite things about you.
You have made our little family feel more complete. You have taught us all to slow down a bit and simply enjoy the journey we are on.
I hope you know how much I love you. I hope that you feel the love of Heavenly Father each day. I hope that your sweet, adventurous spirit stays strong and kind throughout your life.
I hope that your amazing, day altering smile crosses your lips frequently.
I hope that you will be baptized in 7 years and be married in the temple when the time is right.
I hope that you learn to lean on the Lord when life is tough and you remember to kneel when it is too hard to stand.
You are loved by so many people. I hope that you always turn to your family in the good times and the bad.
Happy birthday my little Squish - my Sopher Bophers! It has been a blessed year and I can not wait for many, many more amazing days with you.
With lots of love, your Mama!














5 comments:
She is looking more like a toddler and less like a baby. She is so cute, which is a given seeing how good looking her mom and older sister are. I hope she had a day of fun and laughter. Enjoy being home!
and Daddy!
she is so darn cute and so darn BIG.. I love her smile. She is a beautiful little girl
she looks so different in that last picture and i was just with her 2 days ago. we love you squish!! you have the best smiles!!
Wow! What a great post. She really is a special little girl. Her smile is contagous. She also has a really special Mommy who puts her heart into everything she does, especially Motherhood. Happy Birthday Sophi, you have so many people who love you.
Post a Comment