
Alexandra has been partying like a rockstar. She went to Hayden and Mckenzie's 2nd birthday party two weeks ago and Payton Robinson's 1st birthday party last week.
We are so excited, Alexandra turns 18 months old tomorrow. In our ward children are allowed to go to nursery two weeks prior to this blessed day. Last Sunday she had so much fun she was exhausted and fell fast asleep the moment she got into the car.

Smile...
you REALLY
want me to smile?

One trait Alexandra has learned from Grandpa Rabner is a love for reading while having her diaper changed!
4 comments:
So you're saying Grandpa reads while his diaper's being changed?
I know, I know, it sounds weird, but she isn't on a potty yet :)
Oh my gosh! It's been a long time! Your little girl is so big! I hope you don't mind my finding your blog. Where are you guys living now? Check our blog out: jaboyle@blogspot.com
Just thought I'd tell you again, but Alexandra is a doll! Way to go! Hope all is treating you well. Cheers!
Post a Comment