I guess I am now in the "in" crowd because I have officially been tagged by Lindsay. So, you may now learn a whole slew of random facts about me. Yes, I know what you're thinking, today is your lucky day!
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. 24
3. Top Chef
4. Hell's Kitchen
5. The Unit
6. House
7. Bones
8. Who's wedding is it anyway?
8 Favorite Dishes
1. Roast beef and mashed potatoes
2. White chocolate raspberry cheesecake
3. Strawberry chillers
4. Risotto
5. Steak and shrimp
6. Brownies
7. Fresh pineapple
8. Boneless honey bbq wings
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. I got a job offer!!!!!!!
2. Ate spaghetti
3. Read
4. Changed diapers
5. Gave the Boo a bath
6. Watched Real Housewives
7. Watched brainy baby
8. Blogged
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Going to the museum on Friday
2. Starting work
3. Getting out of debt
4. Seeing my fam
5. Getting Ali potty trained
6. Anthony finishing school
7. Warm weather
8. Getting a gym pass
8 Things I Love About Fall
1. The beautiful leaves
2. A break in the heat
3. Our anniversary
4. Thanksgiving
5. Hockey season starts
6. Conference
7. Beautiful sunsets
8. Halloween
8 Things On My Wish List
1. Get our own place to live!!!!!!!!!
2. Be able to stay home with our kiddos
3. Have another baby
4. Go on a fun trip with Anthony
5. Visit Nauvoo
6. Have my family visit Chi town
7. Go to another NHL game
8. Go on a mega shopping spree
I have no idea who actually reads my blog, so anyone who does, is now tagged. You now get to answer all of these exciting questions.
2 comments:
Thanks for humoring me and doing this. Well you know I read your blog daily so i'm one person you do this for :) Love you!!
PS did i tell you i hate that you are going back to work... now who am i going to talk to every afternoon when i am oh so board at work?
I loved reading all these wonderful things about you.
Post a Comment