Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ali Update

Alexandra has been a funny girl this week, here are a few of the new things she is into.


Playing under the table during meal time. Ali has outgrown (more like refuses) her highchair. She prefers to be like us and sit in a big chair (which turns into standing). This has made meal time quite an adventure. Ali's new thing is to slide off her chair and go under the table. She then comes out on the other side, walks around the table and climbs back up on her chair.


Frozen peas. Alexandra has always liked peas and I usually cook a little bowl for her at dinner. This week I pulled out the bag of frozen peas and she didn't want to wait so she ate them frozen and asked for more. I think she enjoyed them because she (hopefully) finally getting some more teeth in.


Eating toothpaste. Any time Alexandra sees a toothbrush she goes nuts. She really likes "brushing" her teeth, but I think she just likes the bubble gum flavored toothpaste...mmmm!!!!
Eyes on the back of her head. I don't know why the Boo decided to put her glasses on like this but it is super funny for a few reasons. A, it just looks funny and B, Anthony actually does this and my mom teases him about it. She did it all on her own with no provocation from anyone!



This is a funny video Anthony took today. He kept Ali home from church because she was getting snot everywhere. I was just getting home from church at the end. Ali is funny because she doesn't like to do what you ask her to do. She is doing better each day with the alphabet but usually says "no" for the first half when you try to get her to say it.



It snowed yesterday and Anthony, Pat and I shoveled in the morning. Alexandra helped by cleaning off uncle Cliff's car. She is very serious when there is a task at hand.


I'm sorry this is sideways...just turn your head :) It was so funny I had to post it. I love that she says Brady better than Lindsay. She has also become very protective over everything...it is all MINE!

My favorite event this week was my hott date with my hott boyfriend :) Anthony and I finally made a point of going out, by ourselves, on an actually date (thank you tax returns!). We went to Sushi Thai (thanks for the suggestion Kristina) and had amazing sushi and chicken teriyaki. I am now going to be craving sushi until I get to go again with my mom and sisters. We then played glow in the dark mini golf. It was super fun because we were the only people there and there was fun music. We danced and goofed around like teenagers.

I have to rub in that I had 2...yes 2 holes in 1. I spanked Anthony and won but 6 strokes. Anthony was sweet and took lots of funny pictures of me. I took a nice losing one of him.


Lastly, I want to give an ode to my Valentine's Day flowers. Here they are in the garbage, I know...it is hard to hold back the tears! This one is for you Linds :) Love ya!

2 comments:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Hey now that is so not cool of you to make fun of me like that... the christmas tree in the trash can was really funny looking and you know it! I am truly sad that she says Brady better than Lindsay... thanks Mom and Dad for giving me such a hard name for little ones to say. That is fun to see and hear how much she is talking now and your date looked like tons of fun! Love you lots!!!!

Kristina said...

Looks like you had a great date. I'm so glad that you liked sushi thai, watch out, it's addictive. I love the pictures.