Well, if you didn't notice this is not Kelsey. So all of you will have to forgive my lack of big words and cool usage of sentance structure. I want to chime in today because I read Kelsey's post from last night and I wanted to say that I too need to think harder about my purpose and my divine nature as a son of God. Up until I met Kelsey I never knew the blessings of the gospel or what blessings are in store for those that accept and keep the commandments of the gospel. In my short time in the Church I have had the opprotunity to teach young men of the Priesthood and now I am teaching the 14-15 year old Sunday School class. I have to say that I have learned so much about the Church and the gospel from teaching. However I trully wonder if I am "practicing what I teach"?
I love you Kelsey! Thank you for being a great mom and wife! :)~
2 comments:
Great first post. Fun to see you blogging!
hahah I love it Anthony! OH and kelly will love it also.
Post a Comment