
Sunday night before Labor Day Alexandra said she really wanted to see Ashton. So, we met the Sessions as the Jelly Belly Factory for the "Jelly train" and some tasty treats.

The hats they have you wear are the best.

Even Sophi was happy to sport one.

I love sporting my double chin so Sophi doesn't feel alone!
After we spent all of our allowance on jelly beans we swung by the Adidas outlet and totally scored on new running shoes for Anthony and me. Mine were only $10 - woot woot!

Anthony and Alexandra are going to enter a fishing tournament in a couple of weeks so Anthony took Ali to Independence Grove for some practice.

Ali had so much fun and actually participated for over an hour. We had to convince her to go home. I am so glad that she shares her daddy's passion - we all know I don't.
1 comment:
Daddy bonding time is so great. Im sure they both love it!
Post a Comment