I put Sophi in one of Ali's old outfits for church today and it reminded me of the picture I took of Ali in this dress. Ali was just getting to her chunky stage and this photo always makes me chuckle. So, can you tell which baby is which? People comment almost every day about how much Sophi looks like Anthony. It is usually followed by the observation that Ali looks like me and the question as whether or not Sophi will look like Ali. I could be crazy - but I think Sophi look quite a bit like Alexandra (mind you, Sophi is just shy of 2 months here in comparison to Ali being about 3.5 months).I am sure you all guessed correctly - the first picture is Sophi and the second is Ali.
Here are few more choice pictures from the week -
Sophi was in the swing on Friday and Alexandra decided to share her toys.
Sophi seemed to rather enjoy the collection.
Latter that day Ali was playing with a bunch of toys at her Tinkerbell table. I found this hilarious and immediately thought of Julio - I don't know why a pink monkey made me think of him :)
Anthony took Alexandra fishing again yesterday. She really does enjoy it.
And here is my Sophi girl in her new Bumbo (by the way it is awesome to hear Ali say Bumbo!).
Here is Ali "helping" Sophi to smile for the picture.
Gotta love the sisterly love!
Let me hear a woot woot!
We can't forget our beautiful Ali Boo!
Lastly, a picture that is bound to make you smile...hehehehee! We love our little Sophers, every last bit of her! I am learning to love staying home and actually learning to play with my 3 year old singing, dancing princess. Life is pretty great!
2 comments:
Pink monkey = Julio? I love it!!!
i love your girls. they make me chuckle every time i see them or think of them. ali's chubby cheeks were the best! i wonder if sophi will look like ali. ali has changed her look so much since she was born and definetely had an "anthony look" going on when born. when i see pink tennis shoes, i too think of julio.
Post a Comment