Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm so SLOW!

This has been my mantra ever since oh...I had kids.  I didn't realize until yesterday but my 30 day project should be over today - maybe yesterday - I can't remember.  Any who, I have not finished my posts dedicated to my lovely family. 
As a result, you will all see my daily posts appear on your blog scrolls for a bit longer.  I must admit that I have really enjoyed writing every day.  I have been searching to find the good in life and I really believe it has made me a happier person.  I know that we get what we seek.  I am truly seeking to find peace and joy in my life.  I am working to be more grateful and kind.  I am still slow and will probably be slower as time goes and our family grows.
Thanks for joining me on my journey and I would LOVE to see one of you do the same thing!

No comments: