Sunday, April 17, 2011

I've got the bug

Here's a picture just to make you smile...
I have had the intention of working on Anthony's family history for oh...5 years now.  Tonight I finally started and now I have the genealogy bug.  I have gone back 6 generations on his paternal line and I am pretty proud about that.  His grandpa has a book with family history information that goes back to the Civil War time.  That will help fill in the many blanks I still have back to that point. 
I must say that it is truly fascinating and exciting to learn about your ancestors.  It feels like a big puzzle that I am working to piece together and I am really enjoying it.  I can't wait to start doing the work for the people we find!
I fully planned on posting all about our Japan Relief Effort, but this has taken my extra time tonight and blogger was being goofy with uploading my pics.  The only one I successfully uploaded is the gem above.  Isn't Sophi the cutest?  She cracks me up in those PJs.  I promise to finally do the Japan Relief summary tomorrow!

1 comment:

Butler Family said...

that is what Tim has been doing recently and he has gone back so far in his family and he just loves it. And she sure is adorable and getting so BIG