Alexandra was born a week on early and I am convinced that my water broke because a snow storm rolled in that night. She was beautiful and perfect and she has been blessing our lives with smiles since the moment she was born. Ali has always had a very strong personality. She is extremely determined and will do what it takes to get what she wants. I know that this trait will take her far in life and I hope she recognizes that she can do anything she puts her mind to.
1st Birthday
Alexandra has taught me many things but the greatest lesson I have learned is that the Lord has a greater plan for me than I have for myself. I have learned how to sacrifice and love at level which I never knew existed. The crazy thing about being a mom is that you do this with a smile on your face and spit up down your shirt.
2nd Birthday
My one fear for Ali is that she is too darn pretty. Every since he blond locks came in she started captivating everyone, including strangers. I try so hard to teach her to be kind, thoughtful, humble and sweet. I think I am extra tough on her because she has just about everyone else wrapped around little finger. 3rd Birthday
The things I love most about Alexandra are her big heart, her tender spirit, her strength to stand for things and desire to do what is right. Ali often looks at me with the sweetest smile and says "I love you Mom!" Whose heart wouldn't melt at that?
4th Birthday
Alexandra's favorite things right now are spaghetti or ravioli (anything with red sauce), ice cream with Nerds, suckers, juice, coloring, puzzles, reading books, Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Babar, My Little Ponies, Princesses, Littlest Pet Shops, painting, counting, letters, singing playing at the park, and Barbies. She loves all things girlie and really enjoys learning. She started preschool last fall and has grown so much. Ali also began primary in January and is doing so well.
I love my little Boo Boo so much and I am truly grateful to be her mother. If you love this little girl to, let her know in a comment!





3 comments:
I love love love this little boo boo kitty. I love that she is all things girly because you were so NOT like that at all. That is super funny that she loves ice cream with nerds just like her daddy. She is going to be a total heart breaker for sure. You are doing a wonderful job at raising a super sweet little girl.
Happy Birthday, Ali! (And yes, even Tom has mentioned how pretty her hair is.)
ali, you have always been a joy in my life! your birth meant i was so much closer to seeing liam born and watching you two grow up together. you are so sweet and i am grateful for your example, pizaazz, spunk, girliness, and that you hung up on lindsay to talk to me for once! we love you and can't wait to play and snuggle and giggle soon!
Post a Comment