Monday, March 21, 2011

Hmmmm...

For the first time (probably ever) I am at a loss for words.  Or at least ideas of what to blog about today.  So...you get the other goofy pictures from my last upload.  As a precursor just remember that I am a stay at home mom and as previously disclosed do things to keep my 3 (almost 4!) year old happy. 
 This, is a King Cake.  My mom spoiled me and had one sent here straight from Gambino's - the BEST bakery in New Orleans.  I enjoyed it so much and even got the baby (seeing as I ate 3/4 of it by myself it wasn't a big shocker)!  Yum!
 One of my favorite things to do with Alexandra is to play games.  Her two favorites are Candy Land and Memory.  I never let her win - if she does win it is by the book!
 This is Darling, Ali's Unicorn pillow pet.  She loves that thing.
 This is an Eye Spy picture.  What is off?  Other than my silly face?
Alexandra's photography skills are improving.  You can actually see my entire face in each shot :)
 Ali loves to be silly and loves when I am silly with her.
I love being home with my little girlies.  Sometimes it can feel a bit boring but I have learned that it is my attitude that makes or breaks it.  My "sticker" chart is helping me to focus on what is important and when I really work to make it a good day, it always is.

1 comment:

Megan said...

i didn't get the "eye spy." what was off? you had fingernail polish on? i can't remember that is a "wow" thing for you! love you! ali is a riot.