Saturday, March 19, 2011

From the Boo's Perspective

Have you ever wondered how kids view the everyday, monotonous tasks that you force them to do all the time?  I uploaded pictures from my camera and found these gems.  Evidently, I was trying to make it a quicky shopping trip to Lewis Market and allowed Ali to play with my camera to keep her occupied.  I literally laughed out loud when I saw the documentary she put together.  So enjoy!  This is what a trip to Lewis Market looks like from Ali's eyes, cruising along in the grocery cart. 
 Two things that I love about Lewis - the festive pinatas that sit on top of everything and the their insane pepper selection.

 Check out that yellow pinata, have you ever seen one as big as that? Onions anyone?
 Have you noticed the lovely paintings on the walls too?  Who wouldn't enjoy this scenery while squishing avocados?
 Heheheheheheee...funny little Boo boo!
 I don't know what those fried things on top of the case are, but that is an impressive tower!
 Leche?
 Alright, this is taking much longer than anticipated...

Finally, the checkout - with all of the enticing Latin treats that I never let Ali get.

No comments: