Thursday, March 3, 2011

Alexandra's Concert

Alrighty, its truth time.  Ali had her very first pre-school concert back on February 5th.  I thought I was being a good mom when I came right home, uploaded the pictures and videos and tried to post them on the blog to brag about my sweet little girl singing her heart out.  Now, nearly a month later I am finally getting it out there.  It turns out that the videos are enormous and blogger simply couldn't handle them.  I finally had the bright idea to upload them to you tube and just post the link.  So after all of that...here you go!
Videos can be seen at

Alexandra's class sang 2 songs - Sticky, sticky bubblegum and Sizzle, sizzle.  They then joined all of the other classes at the end and sang One small voice. 
I was so proud of her.  I actually teared up a bit.  It hit me that my first little baby is growing up and learning so much and becoming a beautiful young lady.  I love her so much and even though I can be a little bit (okay, a lot) of an overbearing mama, I am so darn proud of her!

Anthony's parents came to the concert also.  Grandpa Ernie was on Sophi duty for us and they had a great time standing in the back.

3 comments:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

awwww pretty little Taylor Swift.

Megan said...

sooooooooooooo cute!

Travis and Heather said...

Everytime I see Grandpa Ernie he is wearing a sweater. I really need to meet him in the summer to see if he has a sweater on.
What a fun thing to watch her in a concert, I always cry when I watch my kids.....why is that? Perhaps I am just baffled by the fact that I have not completely blown it as a parent.